Cascading Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliche Training For the Academy Program

5 posters

Go down

Cliche Training For the Academy Program Empty Cliche Training For the Academy Program

Post  alanarosa Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Okay everyone, time for a bit of Govie School training to help us make sure we are at our best when tryouts come around this next year.
The challenge is to come up with the most cliches' you have ever heard/read/seen to help everyone know what they can do to enhance in their own writing. (mostly me, one of the worst writers who has no explaination behind the events that take place in her fiction) XDD
Good luck to everyone!
alanarosa
alanarosa

Back to top Go down

Cliche Training For the Academy Program Empty Re: Cliche Training For the Academy Program

Post  not affiliated Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:46 am

a petty cheerleader who dates the star football player

not affiliated

Back to top Go down

Cliche Training For the Academy Program Empty Re: Cliche Training For the Academy Program

Post  Laura Buczynski Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

*ahem*

CASCADING HAIR!! >_> I was very shocked to see how many stories that I've read this year that contain the phrase 'her hair cascaded'.
Laura Buczynski
Laura Buczynski
Admin

http://cascadingwriters.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  null Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:45 pm

that angsty kid who thinks their life is all shit and thinks they want to end it... and really has no idea

null

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Swanson Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:44 pm

I read a book by one of the authors on the recommended reading list and found myself counting the number of times the word "cascade" was used. (6)
Jessica Swanson
Jessica Swanson

Back to top Go down

Post  not affiliated Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 am

bahaha ^_^ i cracked up laughing when i saw how many times cascading is used even in commercials.

not affiliated

Back to top Go down

Post  null Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm

DUDE I found cascading somewhere I was very disappointed to see it... I can't remember where... it was in a book or poem or something, but STILL I was disappointed xD

null

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum