Cascading Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCGSAH Letters

2 posters

Go down

SCGSAH Letters Empty SCGSAH Letters

Post  not affiliated Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Am I the only one with a countdown for the first week of April? Just wondering. I think I might be the only freakish and terrified person right now. Also, how did everyone's interviews go? I hope we're all able to go together. PS: Kassie Franck, if you do not keep in touch with everyone I will be so mortified. I miss you like... the dickins. lol

not affiliated

Back to top Go down

SCGSAH Letters Empty Re: SCGSAH Letters

Post  unused Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

No, you're not the only one with an insane countdown clock! Oh my gosh, I PROMISED myself that I wouldn't panic until the last week of March. Yeah, not going so well. And how am I supposed to act if I don't get in? Like, closed off? Sad? At the time, I thought my interview went anywhere from okay to really well, but now, every time I think about it....
And my dad, who teaches at my school, just came up to me today and was like "Hey, Mrs. Whatever just told me SCGSAH just pulled your transcript."
So yeah, wow. No matter how hard I try to not think about it...even if I get through the day, the nightmares have sucked. Bad.
Sorry about that long, long vent. But I totally agree about you, Kassie! STAY IN TOUCH, YOU BEAUTIFUL RED-HAIRED AWESOME PERSON! And for the people that end up not getting in...I hope this includes me--the love never ends. Never. So I'm not going to hide under a bridge and not speak to y'all ever again; hope the same goes for you guys!

<3
unused
unused

Back to top Go down

Post  not affiliated Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 am

Thank god. I thought I was going insane for a bit. I had a dream last night that my mom said she called SCGSAH and asked for an immediate delivery of my letter today, so this morning I woke up freaking out even more and in all of my sickness, I ran to the mail box to check if it was there.
Unfortunately, it was just a dream.
I don't think you have anything to worry, Katie. I think we'll all make it. I mean really, each of us is so unique and has such powerful thrust into our work. How could they deny us? Razz

not affiliated

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum